Where are the bound periodicals? Current periodicals? Media services? Microfilm? etc.
- Archive: Second floor
- Bound periodicals: Ground floor
- Children's and Curriculum Library: Ground floor
- Circulation Desk: First floor
- Computer Lab: Ground floor
- Current periodicals: First floor
- Group Study: First Floor, Children's Library, Second Floor (low noise)
- Media Services: Second floor (left of Tutoring Services)
- Microfilm: First floor (in back of the Study Room and Reference desk)
- Microfiche: Ground Floor (ask for assistance)
- Quiet Study: Third floor and ground floor (no cellphones)
- Reference Books: First floor
- Reserves: Circulation Desk on the first floor
- Study Rooms: located behind the Reference Desk (1st floor), 2nd Floor ( left of the Tutoring Center), and Ground floor (bottom of stairs)
- Tutoring Services: Second floor (Register at the student desk or online)
Clearfield Library (2nd Floor, Founder's Hall):
- Bound and Current periodicals are located on the left side of the library near the quiet study room.
- Reserves can be checked out at the circulation desk.
Was this helpful? 0 0