Q. What should I do if a book I want is held by the Clearfield (or Stevenson) Library?
How to request items between LHU campuses by placing an intercampus request:
- From the item record in the LHU Libraries’ online catalog , click "Sign In" located in the middle of the screen. It is in the yellow box.
- Log on to your library account with your email and email password.(You will need to type in the whole email. Example firstname.lastname@example.org)
- After you login, the record will open again with an additional option called " Request Options". This will be located where the "Sign In" function was.
- Select the "Request" that should be highlighted in blue.
- Enter the required information.(Make sure you select the correct pickup location. AKA Your campus library. Main campus students should select Stevenson Library as the pickup location and Clearfield Campus should select Clearfield Library as pickup location.)
- You will receive email notification when your item is ready for pick up at the circulation desk. Intercampus mail runs every Thursday.
Was this helpful? 0 0