Q. My teacher put a book in the library for us to read. Where is it?
- Reserves are available at the Circulation desks of both Clearfield and Stevenson Library
- To use these materials, you must present your LHUP ID card
- Reserves is where LHU faculty have placed required readings (textbooks, library books, personal copies of books, and photocopies) for student use
- Loan periods are set by your professor and Reserve material may be checked out for the following periods: 2 hr In-Library Use only, Overnight, 3 Day, and 7 Day.
- Use can search for reserve materials by instructor's name, department, or course using the Course Reserve tab of the library catalog.
Was this helpful? 0 0