What do I need to check out materials from the library?


  • Lock Haven University students, faculty and staff must present a valid university identification card
  • Community patrons and retired faculty and staff must present a community card, issued at one of the two circulation desks (Stevenson or Clearfield Circulation desks). A form of photo identification will be requested before a community card will be issued. 
  •  Please report lost cards immediately. You are responsible for all items borrowed on your library account.

 Please report all changes of address directly to the Stevenson Library Circulation Desk or the Clearfield Campus Library Circulation Desk.


  • Last Updated Nov 11, 2022
  • Views 127
  • Answered By Rick Lilla

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0