How do I get a student worker job in the library?


Applications are available at the Circulation Desk at both Stevenson and Clearfield Campus Library, and on the LHU Libraries' website at the very bottom of the page under "Find". Here is the link to a PDF application you can download fill out ahead of time.

The best time to ask/fill out applications is the end and beginning of each semester, but you can apply anytime. Drop the application off at the Circulation desk at your campus library.  Good Luck! 

  • Last Updated Feb 08, 2022
  • Views 82
  • Answered By Rick Lilla

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0