Q. How do I request a book that is at the Clearfield (or Stevenson Library) in the online catalog?
1. Search for the desired title in the LHU Libraries' Library Catalog
2. Click on the title of the book to bring up the catalog record; then click "Sign In" located in the yellow box in the middle of the screen.
3. Look for "Get It" and click on the blue "Request" Text below (steps 1-3 see image)
4. Choose your pick-up location in the drop-down menu (see image below)
5. Click "Request"
6. You will be notified in an email when the book arrives at the Circulation (Thursday is when campus materials are shipped between campuses).
7. You may also use this option for Contactless Delivery.