Q. I am trying to get a copy of an article that is not available as full text or pdf. Can the library email a copy to me or tell me how to get access to the full-text?


To obtain a copy of of an article not available in full text requires the use of our free Interlibrary Loan service called ILLiad. It is very easy to use. But before you submit your first request, you must create an ILLiad account. Follow the link below for directions and more information. 

If you are unsure as to how to use Interlibrary loan, or have additional questions, please contact Stephanie Kulas, 814.768.3411 or, the ILL department at Clearfield Campus at 814.768.3412.  For Lock Haven Campus ILL services contact Susan Hanna ay 570.484.3411

ILLiad Account

FAQs about ILLiad

  • Last Updated Mar 29, 2018
  • Views 27
  • Answered By Stephanie Kulas

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0