Q. What should I do if a book I want is held by the Clearfield (or Stevenson) Library?
How to request items between LHU campuses by placing an intercampus request:
- From the item record in the LHU Libraries' online catalog, click Request located at the top of the screen.
- Log on to your library account with your last name and LHU ID number or 14-digit barcode on your ID Card.
- Use the drop down menu to select Intercampus request, then click OK
- Use the drop down menu to select the library location where you would like to pick up your item
- Enter your LHU ID or Barcode and click Submit Request
- You will receive email notification when your item is ready for pick up at the circulation desk. Intercampus mail runs every Thursday.
Was this helpful? 0 0