Q. How can I check on the number of books I have checked out?
You can do check by following these steps:
Go to the library home page
- Go to Library Catalog, located under “Find Books and More”
- You will be rerouted to the library catalog.
- Login into the catalog by pressing the “Login” button on the top right corner and then select “Sing in”
- Login using your LHU Credentials. Use your full email address (with @lockhaven.edu)
- Your name will appear top right corner of the screen once you are logged in
- Click on your name and then click on “My Library Card”
This will allow you to view all your account details: loans, renew books, and other account details such as fines and fees.
Was this helpful? 0 0